Thursday, May 10, 2007

Insanity

I am so sorry I haven't posted anything in a couple of weeks, aka forever. It has literally been insane. I have been fired, but it doesn't matter, as school has been closed, maybe forever, but with my luck, probably not.
Anyways, its getting really bad. I can barely go to the grocery store without somebody almost running me over, driving WAY too fast. I've heard stories of groups of people going around and hunting down gas places.
Its way freaky, and I have decided to stay at my home until things quiet down...if they quiet down.
The reason I haven't posted in a while...our connection went down, because somebody drove a car straight into our power box. So, no power, and no internet. The city just recently came and fixed it, but they said they were almost out of the materials to make them, and that we should protect it. So we set up a barricade of things that would slow down a car going upwards 60 miles per hour, which is about as fast as you can get on the street we live on. Anyways, I need to go. My dad's saying something about my mom...

No comments: