Saturday, May 5, 2007

Burning Burning Everywhere.

I've made a choice. If the gas prices continue to go up, even with my job, I'm gonna be screwed. So, I am now taking a bus to a stop near the school, and then walking to the school. I know it doesn't seem like much, but I am also riding my bike to the gas station I now work at. I'm hoping this blows over, but I don't think it will. I found a burning car by a gas pump. I had to run out there, and use the nearby fire hose to put it out. Luckily, it hadn't really been close enough to the pump to get into the main supply but if I hadn't gotten out there right when I did, I'm not sure I would be here writing this post. Now, I'm on constant alert. This wasn't supposed to be a stressful job...
Oh well...since the bus is quite a bit cheaper then gas, I now have some extra money to, pardon the pun, burn. I'm not sure what to spend it on, and I might even save it. Yeah, I think I WILL save it.
Well, I guess thats it for now.
Hope I get to post another one of these.

Signing off,
Ace

No comments: